Thursday, January 8, 2009

one fine thursday

As I opened the door to go out from my house this morning, I was surprised to see how white the world was. Everything was covered by snow and ice. Well, I only had seconds to admire them, because I had to run like a horse in order not to be late and submit the assignments on time. For sure it was cold, but my heart was colder than the outside. That actually made me feel better for I knew I was real.

Today, as hectic as the other days were.... I had so many things to be done. After returning the assignments, I finished two readings that I abandoned last night. Being a bad student as I was, I only spent thirty minutes to read the eleven pages. I didn't even bother to reread them. Argh, I just wanted some fresh air. So I decided to walk in the wind to buy a nice notebook uptown. On my way there, I dropped a document on tax (or something) in Bursar's office.

Ten minutes before class, I ran to the library to pick up a book that I ordered from OU link last week. And there I met Brian, my beloved cousin who just came back from Indonesia. I was so happy that I finally saw him after a month or more. There are so many things to share with him, so many............I do hope that he is gonna help me settling this stuff.

The first class that we had was quite overwhelming. All the theories, practices, tutoring, discussions, presentations, and portofolios that we have to do this quarter. It's just too much!!!
My mind was wondering around, but I was still able to follow the class and gave some sparks of ideas to the class.

The second class was not so much different than the first one. I had to force myself to follow the explanation of the teacher. At first, he was quite confusing, but his gesture were amusing.

All that followed later were pretty much boring things. But well, there were also several interesting things on the evening conversations I had with Kamola and Dr. Marchenkova.
Anyway, I guess the day ended with me walking on a terrible weather to January's car. She was so kind to drive me home safely. Otherwise, I would definitely be found frozen along East State Street, as there would be no taxi to be yelled nor someone to hold my hand. ;P

0 comments: