Saturday, January 3, 2009

when you are an outcast

Have you ever feel weird, weird as you hang around with people that don't really like you?
No, it's not that they hate you or something. In the case they are nice, but somehow there is a disturbing sense that they just don't feel comfortable with you.

Argh, who knows the depth of people's heart. But I believe sincerity is not so hard to be noticed. These people I met tonight brought me this annoying feeling. They talked to me but did not seem to be really interested in me. They smiled at me, but I felt no warm. They answered me, but did not seem to enjoy my companion.

I really don't give " a shit" even if what I felt was true, because they are not even cool and enjoyable people I want to be with. Maybe I am also being too sensitive, but the point is that I want to be with friends which are really honest and sincere.

I will now rest on the question whether it's me who was not comfortable with them at the first place, so that their being weird was a reaction on my reluctance. Or the other way around?

0 comments: