Monday, March 23, 2009

The stillettoues ---cerita yang ga terlalu penting ---



Auch!! I have never thought that I would buy this kind of shoes. But yes, I did! because they are just too pretty to be ignored..

During our weekend getaway in Delaware, OH, Leslie (Amanda's aunt) brought us to shop in every possible stores around the town. One of them was DSW.. ( a place that Ita would call as heaven)

I was not really enthusiastic at first, because shoes are not my things. I am more into clothes, jackets, or books! But there I saw the stillettoues. Call me cheesy or whatever, as they reminded me of those worn by Carrie in SATC the movie ;P.

When I put them on my feet, I felt WOW! At first, I decided not to buy the shoes, because they were just too much. But when Leslie drove us back to the store to get Ita her Nike, I just couldn't resist their calling.

Woohooo... they are mine now! and I am gonna keep them forever!!! ( well, it sounds a little too much anyway). But yes, they might be among the prettiest shoes I've ever bought. And I am gonna wear them for special occassions.

PS: They really make you look pretty!!!

0 comments: