I just put a status on my facebook: " Nurenzia: I just wish every day in Athens were like today". Yeahhhh.... that's true! It's been such a long and fun day, anyway.
The day began when I woke up in someone else's bed, Tsuroyya's. She was staying in my room with Ita and Amanda. I don't know why we were changing the room anyway. But it was fine, I mean, I can just sleep everywhere. Then I just moved to my room to join the other people who were going to spend spring break in my house. We were all just sitting in front of our computers and doing our own things. I was trying to find a place to stay in Chicago for the next four days as I had this sudden impulse to go there. Don't blame me! Blame it on the ride that mas Alex was offering. Well, then I managed to find a hostel room right in downtown Chicago for me and Amanda. Right, right... so we are going to stay there for the rest of the break while others are having conference. I dunno.... I sometimes think I was crazy for having this craving to always go somewhere. But I just can't stay....and plus, I want to see more places while I am here. I love adventure, spontanity, and everything in it. Most importantly, there's this adrenaline rushing in me every night before each of my travels. Crazy, but I'm loving it!
And so.. tonight... just like the other nights I had before my travel, I came home very late. Very tired, and still had to prepare for lot of things. Well, I also just arrived from my Delaware trip yesterday. I unpacked yesterday, and in couple hours I have to pack again. But honestly, I enjoy every moments. It's gonna be the same thing though: camera battery, iPod, laundry, baggage and bla bla bla............Can't wait for tomorrow, gonna drive around seven hours to get to that city.
Well, today..... I just had so much fun. Laughing hard, and outloud like a crazy girl the whole afternoon. I was searching for a house for next summer as I plan to live with Kamola, Jia, and Carol. We spent like an hour on the phone trying to find available cheap houses, but amazingly we ended up in a plan to "take over" Albert's apt which is apparently Dr. Coady's property.
Then we played football near the Riverside. Ahaha. it was funny because at first I thought there was dog pups scattered all around, so I was jumping and yelling. Everybody was laughing at me, but hehe.... they really looked like that. It wasn't my fault. But yes, I accept the fact that I was the crazy one. Football was fun.. ups... here I mean soccer!. I played as the striker, and then changed into defense position. It was sooo much fun (although I was in dress). Then I laid on the grass, gazing at the blue sky. Beautiful!!! After football, it was frisbee. I was good in it, I think. Thanks to Papa who always forced us to play that thing with him. buahah
The Bbq was also fun. One of us hit somebody's car in the parking lot, and he turned out to be a nice guy who helped us with the grill. Jessie then lent us his grill and joined us the whole afternoon. When the weather was getting chilly, we moved inside Ball's apartment and continued our craziness playing Taboo. I screamed, yelled, and said crazy (or even nasty) things. Oohhhh..... I sort of relieved everything buried inside. ( well, maybe I already did in the Friday night's party last weekend with those shots)
So.... with everything happened today, shall I wish upon the stars that every day in Athens were just like today?
Begini cara media bertahan
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment