These days I feel like a bomb waiting to explode... Jiyaaahhhh.....!!!! everything's under control now. I can still manage things and do things that I am compelled to. I don't want to complain, because this "permias" thing is a choice. I chose to do it, and therefore I do not need to whine.
BUT sometimes I need a break!!! I need to rest, and focus on my study, research, or whatever I should also be doing here as a scholar ;P.
You know I do not mind to organize things, going to meetings, inviting people, practicing dance/music, trying new things, or.... whatever. But then.... please, take turn with me. You all say you are busy, got quiz, midterm, have to work, all those excuses. Hey!!!! don't you think that I have the same things as well???!!! All I need now is PLEASE come to the GB meeting this afternoon for I have to work on my sociolinguistics research paper. And all I hear is rejection. what the...................
Begini cara media bertahan
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment