
I felt better today. Earlier in the class, we talked about how to compile sources for the literature review. After responding to several questions, Greg led us to fill out the IRB form needed for our Human Subject Research. Oh well, not to forget to mention that I had to make a confession in class for being so ignorant as to forget reading the chapter we were supposed to present. Thanks God we have a great teacher. He took over the discussion himself and let Jia and I redeem our mistake on Thursday.
Meeting him in his office after class, I was glad that my research seems to be on the right track already. I have found a context, in this case a language blog set up by BBC UK. The blog won an innovation award last year, so yeah, I am sure it would be interesting to relate it with language teaching.
As soon as I finished the meeting, I talked a little bit to mbak Eny, who also seem to be stressed out as she has to start her qualitative research. And after that....another meeting for Fundraiser of Padang and conversing with Brady, a freshmen learning Indonesian this quarter.
Oh yeah, I am happy to find a topic for Call Conference already.
2 comments:
btw IRB tu apa?
Institutional Review Board...
yang menentukan apa research kita (kalo berhubungan ama human subject) bisa di approve ato tidak..;(
Post a Comment