I was not a dancing person, at all. Gracefulness is not part of my personality. I am stiff, and clumsy in some way. If somebody asks me what could be the thing I am mostly afraid of, the answers would definitely be singing and dancing (I mean traditional dance---because I love modern dance a.k.a clubbing, haha!).
But today....... I decided to learn Balinese dancing. We learned from the very basic movements and it was hard, really hard, but of course fun at the same time. At some point, mbak Eni might think that I should do the dance movement intended for man, as I was quite stiff. But well yeah, nothing is impossible. Who knows I will turn out to perform it at a stage? ahahahha.... I am sure my sister will collapse if she knows I am learning Balinese dance now.
Begini cara media bertahan
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment