Thursday, February 12, 2009

This list will grow

1. I love my country. But I also love the place I am now
2. I always sing out of tune
3. My life is not perfect
4. I am the clumsiest person around
5. I ate a loootttttt but now I know I have to stop
6. I love purple
7. God, help me find a way back to You
8. I love Marjane Satrapi's books
9. I used to hate Linguistics, only because of my limited understandings of what it really is
10. People said that I am a copy of my father, and that I don't look like my mum at all
11. I somehow know that I am destined to live far from home
12. I really want to do my PhD. Somewhere not in OU
13. Big fish in a small pond.
14. I try not to regret what I've chosen to do and have. But sometimes it's just too hard
15. I hate walking from home to campus,because it's too damn far!(and hilly) but I love walking home.
16. My neck hurts so bad. Maybe it's because I pulled it so hard last time I went skating
17. I can't believe I survive winter
18. I had the best winter break ever
19. I miss those crowded and chaotic ten classes per semester I had to teach back in Muhammadiyah University
20. I wish I were home now, so they don't have to sell the car.
21. I found the beauty of cooking only here. I used to hate cooking because when they did, I was the one who had to clean up the mess.
22. My honeymoon has to be in Bali!
23. I am obsessed to perfection, but I guess now I have learned that you can't always be perfect. Well, but being as ambitious as I am, I enjoy my life ;)because somehow it keeps me focused on what matters now.
24. Say me once again, I am not that smart and I am just lucky. Is that true?
25. I have to admit that I feel so safe here. No more uncomfortable feelings I used to get from those sketchy people.

0 comments: