Hentikan, Renzy... Sudahlah, sudah. Stop crying!!!!!!!! however crazy and messy the situation is, things will be better (somehow).
I just wanna share what I am feeling now, for I have this cravings to do something mean. And I am particularly impressed by this folk tale from Vietnam.
http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/tam2.html (please do read it if you have time)
Pretty and innocent girls are allowed to do a very terrible but sweet REVENGE. and that's nice!
I was sitting in in Dr. Aveling's class once, discussing literature in South East Asia. And that was when I came across this unusual drama. It was something different, as the main character are somehow represented to be someone who possesses human traits. She's been hurt badly, and it is understandable if she would want to kill her stepsister, turn her flesh and blood into rich sauce, and let her stepmom eat it.
Why would I read the story over and over again? and secretly admire the way Vietnamese ends the story? Maybe there is some wicked soul inside of me.
Begini cara media bertahan
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment