Tuesday, April 21, 2009

whether with or without you

That I would be good even if:
I felt lonely most of the time. Sometimes dun even know where else to search??
I had to go back n forth to Holzer Clinic, not knowing what's goin on with my body..
I missed my family and the people back home so much. So so much!It's killing me when everyone else around me is planning to go home. Why is that the plane ticket to home is so expensive? 1700 dollars I cannot afford it....
You were just on "the other side of the world to me"
I did nothing
I gained ten pounds
I always felt so tired and exhausted in the end of the day.
I didn't understand what u were writing
I was no longer queen
I was not all knowing
I lost sanity. Dancing in the rain,cuckoo girl.

That I would be loved even when:
I numb myself. My heart is like frozen. can't feel any no no more.
I am overwhelmed. I don't know but there are times when I suddenly feel nervous about my reasearch. I haven't even decided what the topic would be about.
I was lost and not myself
I keep on listening to the same songs over and over again
Maybe this is just the half-life


That I would be good
Whether with or without you

credit to Alanis Morissette

0 comments: