Sendiri.... I feel alone most of the time right now. It's weird sometimes, but I like it anyway. Just when I have to make my own decisions, sometimes the not easy ones... I feel that I know myself better. Today I have to go to another clinic (not the one on campus--but it's rather in the outskirt of the town) to do another lab works. It scared me when I had to answer all of the questions and decide what they would do to my body. By myself, and I could not turn around to anyone else nor do I have someone beside me at that time to assured me and tell me eveything's gonna be okay.
But after some moments, I am okay now. After all, I know my health and my body better than anyone else. So, it's gonna be me to decide how I will treat myself. Doctors and nurses are just there to help. Wish me luck today.....
Begini cara media bertahan
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment